West Coast University Week 3 Equality and Diversity Discussion
For this assignment, you will record and upload a 3- to 5-minute video response.
Recording, Uploading, and Submitting
The Kaltura Desktop Recording tool is available for free to WCU students to assist with recording video assignments. Another software or tool may be used to record your assignment. Completed videos are required to be uploaded to your Kaltura My Media area before they can be submitted in the Blackboard assignment area via Mashups Tool > Kaltura Media.
How much do you know about equity and diversity? Take this quiz to test your knowledge. The results may surprise you.
Complete the quiz first before you look at the answers.
After you have completed this quiz, review the answers to the questions you missed.
From the questions you missed, select one of the questions that relates to having a stigma.
For this assignment:
- You will create a video response (five minutes or less) using the Kaltura Recording Tool. See “Getting Started with Kaltura” under the Resources section of the menu on the left side of the classroom.
- In your video response, tell us your thoughts on the quiz and if anything surprised you. State the question you selected and why.
- Discuss the stigma that can be associated with the question you selected.
- Explain ways to reduce the stigma from a public health perspective.
- Can you explain this stigma using the Social Cognitive Theory?
For the above assignment, don’t do the video write in form of APA paper format with all required answers