Small Group Communication
For this assignment, you will research and create an essay regarding small group communication.
- Analyze small group stages, formats, and culture.
- Describe how idea generating, sharing, and problem-solving small groups operate.
- Explain the three main types of small group members and the membership skills of each type.
- Discuss the concept of leadership and the role of culture in small group communication.
- Review the topics you explored in the textbook and learning activities for this module and think about which ones were the most interesting to you.
- Create a three to four page summary by choosing one of the following:
- Small Group Stages: Formats and Culture
- How Idea Generating, Sharing, and Problem-Solving Small Groups Operate
- The Three Types of Small Group Members and Their Membership Skills
- The Concept of Leadership and the Role of Culture in Small Group Communication
- The use of outside resources is strongly recommended, and all papers must be cited and written in current APA format.
- When you have completed the assignment, select the “Submit Assignment” button at the top of these instructions and choose a format for submitting your assignment.