Quantitative Reasoning II Final Project: Final Presentation
The purpose of this assignment is to use skills you have learned throughout all five weeks of the course. You will be able to apply what they have learned to solve a real world problem that you could use to in your future career.
Create a 5- to 6-slide presentation that must include:
- One slide on the Introduction
- Introduce your topic and question that you chose in Week 2.
- Why did it interest you? How does it relate to life?
- What should the audience learn from your presentation?
- Three to four slides of your visuals
- Show your tables, scatter plot, other 2 visuals, calculations, and any other evidence to support your conclusion(s) that you created in Week 3.
- Explain what information in the data tables is not needed for your analysis.
- Discuss what you can conclude from the visuals. How do these visuals support your conclusion?
- One slide for a conclusion
- Restate your topic and question and give your answer to the scenario.
- How confident are you that your conclusion is sound?
- What work would need to be done to increase your confidence?
- Discuss what you learned from this project.
Include detailed speaker notes for each slide.
Your assignment will be graded using the Quantitative Reasoning II Project Rubric.
Please make sure that all bullets are addressed and that every slide has DETAILED SPEAKER NOTES. Attached you will find my topic and visuals. Please feel free to ask me for anything else that you might need. Thank you.