MIS480 Critical Thinking 6
Option #2: Career Development Criteria—Self Marketing
GitHub New Project Demonstration
GitHub is a hosting service for projects that use Git. Git is a revision control system tool that manages source code history. You can store project codes in GitHub repositories.
For this week’s assignment, create a python project and upload to the GitHub website (https://github.com/ (Links to an external site.)). Submit a report in a Word document that includes:
- A description of the project
- A rationale for why you chose to create the project to upload
- An explanation of the output of your project
- A description of how your project can be used by other programmers to solve a business problem
- The benefits and challenges of using GitHub to store projects.
Your report must:
- Be 2-3 pages long, in addition to a title page.
- Cite and include a minimum of 3 reviewed, scholarly references. The reference page and title page do not count in the length of the assignment submission.
- Include a screenshot of your GitHub account with the project loaded and project output.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).