tgis has 2 parts, let me know…Part one on file and the remaing is part 2
Scenario: Using the same organization and the lemonade drink from the Week 4 Learning Team assignment, develop an analysis for the bank. The bank will be using this information to make their final decision on how, and if, to fund your company’s new and unique lemonade. Through your research, you have found that the bank you will be presenting to is favorable of socially-conscience companies that support local charitable endeavors.
Develop a minimum 350- to 525-word analysis that include the following:
- Select four of the following methods and explain how they should be used by your company to align best with your target segment and product definition:
- Public relations
- Traditional Digital marketing
- New Digital marketing techniques (describe)
- Direct marketing
- Event marketing
- Outdoor Advertising
- Select two of the following forms of sales promotion to promote your product and explain the reasoning for each of your choices:
- Loyalty Programs
- Point-of-purchase displays
- Discuss ways you can demonstrate to the bank that this company is a socially-conscience organization and will be involved with local social endeavors.
- Discuss how your company could expand into the global market.
- Examine promotional methods that could be used to market your lemonade globally.
- Examine any ethical or moral issues you may encounter while developing and utilizing the various forms of sales promotion.