ITS3102 South University Savannah SQL statements Report
- Create a new Microsoft Access database named Travel. Note that Microsoft Access does not support the use of SQL scripts to create databases. In Microsoft Word, type the SQL script that you would have used to create the database.
- Now, add a table named Car_Rental to the Travel database. Make sure that you include the Car_Rental_ID field whose datatype is AutoNumber. In Microsoft Word, type the SQL script that you would have used to create the table. Include the following fields:
- Car_Rental_ID (AutoNumber, primary key, required)
- Agency (Text(25), required)
- Size (Text(25), required)
- Make (Text(12), required)
- Model (Text(25))
- Daily_Cost (Currency)
- Write INSERT statements for adding the following data to the new table:
- Verify the values inserted by using a query.
- Display each distinct agency (each agency only once).
- Display the average cost of a Chrysler rental.
- Display the total count of cars available.
- Display the highest-priced vehicle.
- Display each unique agency with the average car price for that agency.