The document should explain how the data are to be used, how they support measuring the current status of the issue, and the end condition of the issue once it is resolved. The document should include analysis and synthesis of the data found in your secondary sources from the database. Additionally, you will need to discuss the findings in detail.
The design of your research should now be completed, and you are ready to identify the data that were collected in support of the issue. This is a key step in the research process and should result in meaningful, measurable, and useful information that you will use for the purpose of synthesizing your data to align with your research outcomes. Proper execution of your research plan will play a large role in the success of your project.
For this assignment, you will continue your work on the project with the data analysis phase. You will also discuss the research findings in detail.
The project deliverables are as follows:
- Update the Management Research document title page with the new date and project name.
- Update previously completed sections based on instructor feedback.
- New Content (Week 3)
- Data Collection
- Identification of the data needed
- Identify how the data will be collected for the before and the after solution states
- Synthesis of data
- Research Analysis and Synthesis Methods
- Discuss analysis and synthesis of measurement results
- Discuss findings of the measurement results
- Be sure to update your table of contents before submission.
- Name the document “yourname_MGMT659_IP3.doc.”
- Submit the document for grading.