Choose an organization. Synthesize the organization’s readiness for change. Evaluate whether or not to implement your new program, policy, practice, or procedure (Choose Only One). Submit a four to six (4-6 Max) page paper.
Write a four to six (4-6 Max) page paper in which you:
- Describe the company in terms of industry, size, number of employees, and history.
- Analyze in detail the current HR practice, policy, process, or procedure that you believe should be changed.
- Formulate three (3) valid reasons for the proposed change based on current change management theories.
- Appraise the diagnostic tools that you can use to determine an organization’s readiness for change. Propose two (2) diagnostic tools which you can utilize to determine if the organization is ready for change. Defend why you believe the diagnostic tools selected are the best choice for diagnosing change in the organization.
- Using one (1) of the diagnostic tools you selected, assess the organization’s readiness for change.
- Provide results of the diagnostic analysis
- Explain the results
- Interpret whether or not the organization is ready for change. Substantiate your conclusion by referencing current change management theories.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate an organization’s readiness for change.
- Analyze diagnostic models relevant to various aspects of the change management process.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in managing organizational change.
- Write clearly and concisely about managing organizational change using proper writing mechanics.