communication 124: DB 5
Participants must create a thread in order to view other threads in this forum.
- Check grammar and spelling before you post.
- You cannot edit or delete your post after you submit it.
- Do not attach your assignment to the thread.
- Do not post a response to your original post with additional information or materials.
Chapter 9: After reading Chapter 9, post one thoughtful response to the following questions:
- Have you ever experienced an intercultural conflict?
- What happened?
- What was different from conflict with someone from your own culture? Identify as many differences as possible.
Chapter 10/SUBJECT: “Me–We” After reading the section in Chapter 10 titled “Autonomy–Connection Issues,” post one thoughtful and detailed response to the following questions:
- Have you experienced the “me–we” dialectical forces in a specific relationship?
- What happened and how did you feel?
- How does this issue become more complex in an intercultural romantic relationship?