compose a critical analysis of the attached Article related to Saudi Vision 2030. (Analysis of a Leadership Topic)
compose a critical analysis of the attached Article related to Saudi Vision 2030.
The essay must include the following:
- Title page;
- Introductory paragraph (a brief paragraph that simply introduces the topic);
- Body (a series of cohesive paragraphs that include in-text citations and further discuss the topic (this is where your critical analysis comes in with support by the in-text citations);
- Concluding paragraph (a brief paragraph that summarizes the information, refers back to the introductory paragraph, or offers a future outcome of the information presented in the essay body); and
- Reference page(s) formatted according to APA standards.
The purpose for writing a critique is to evaluate a piece of work in order to increase your understanding of it. Refer back to the lecture notes regarding critical reading and analysis. Keep in mind that even though a critical analysis is subjective writing because it expresses the writer’s opinion or evaluation of a text, it is not appropriate to use first-person voice.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be three pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use APA style guidelines.